Presented by a distinguished panel of leaders in the Zebrafish Community
Leading advances in Zebrafish Husbandry
25th - 28th September 2018 Tecniplast Congress Centre - Italy
The 7th Annual International Zebrafish Husbandry Course will take place at the Tecniplast conference centre in the beautiful Italian Lakes.
This course will consist of presentations by leading zebrafish experts such as facility managers and vets. These experts are advancing zebrafish husbandry in their facilities and the zebrafish community. This course has been designed to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of zebrafish husbandry.
Attendees will get first hand knowledge of techniques which could improve their current facilities, from speakers with tried and tested methodologies to improve normal levels of zebrafish breeding, fry rearing and facility management.
- BROODSTOCK MANAGEMENT: get more embryos out of your fish
- FRY REARING: cutting edge techniques to improve survival rate and growth
- HEALTH MANAGEMENT: prevention and recognition
- ZEBRAFISH TECHNIQUES: cryopreservation and in vitro fertilisation
- GENETIC COLONY MANAGEMENT: avoiding Inbreeding
- FACILITY PLANNING: thinking ahead; space planning creates effective facilities
How to register:
Early Registration: before 31st of May 2018: €1100 - $1400
Registration: 1st June 2018 onwards: €1300 - $1600
Registration Deadline: 31st August 2018
The fee covers hotel accommodation, meals and internal travel in Italy. Flights from the UK are not included.
For more information please contact email@example.com